Friday 8 April 2011

Legs day and enjoying the pain

Hello all,

Yesterday was shoulders.
Shoulder press 3 x 10, front raises 3 x 10, negative side raises 3 x 10, Cable side Raises and everyday abs workout. Which was really good I think it really helps me to work one body part a day as I focus on that part and really can push the weights. Each day I have doms but they are manageable, still hurt.
Also did 35 mins on cross trainer, which really did make me sweat, arms felt a bit wobbley during but managed to do the 35 mins.

Today is legs, Squats 3 x 8, seated leg curl3 x 8 , adductors 3x8, abductors 3x8, standing straight leg cables kickbacks 3 x 8 , calf raises 3 x 20. lunges 3 x 20.

It will be the first time doing this workout but I am sure it will bring the desired effects and I foresee pain in the not to distant future, but kind of looking forward to that part, cant help it but I really like the DOM's lol.

Do u love leg day or hate, any tips for the next day recovery.

3 comments:

  1. I love DOMS :-) My recovery tip is to keep moving don't sit still for too long. Also a nice little bit of self massage helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I like DOMs, find though if I keep moving the body part worked it seems *easier* the next few days

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Trains, renowned fitness coach NYC,offers personalized training programs to sculpt your body and boost your wellness journey. Leave your fitness queries, feedback, and testimonials below to engage with our community and receive expert guidance on achieving your health goals. Let's transform together with David Trains!

    ReplyDelete