Monday 16 August 2010

Pictures and a week is a long time.

Well the school holidays are still going and it is a week since my son has been here. Bless him he is lovely hard work sometimes, but I love him to bits. He has today been playing ds two player with Josh so that has kept him happy. Think Mia feels a little left out, so I have been getting some extra cuddles.

I am surviving the school holidays just lol. Who has kids off school and how they finding it.

My plan for the school holidays was to stay on maintenance calories, but felt this was not right for me at the moment, because I want to get to goal. So have changed to 1lb a week loss, which will be nice a steady way to lose. I will be eating all my exercise calories as I find I need all the calories, normally the day after a hard training or gym session.

This week I am going back to clean eating and not having diet coke,junk food, processed food, no cakes, etc etc. When i cut out all of these I feel so much better, today I have woken up very blotted, and feeling very tired. I also have a bad headache and I am sure this is down to not have any fizzy drinks or sugar. I know the headaches wont last long only a couple of days and also no sugar will sort out my poor bloated belly.

Funny how you learn how food and drink effects your body and this time last year would have just had nurofen and hope for the best. I have not taken a tablet in months and no I will never need to unless a doctor tells me too.

Also this week Justagirl has started Oueration Butt Kick, perfect timing for me and you must check it out http://www.jagsfitnessblog.com/. Jo is amazing and I got great results last time.

I will be doing my before pictures today, and will post them when the challenge finishes in 8 weeks time. I just hope I am happy with the results. Part of my weight loss travel has really been effected by pictures, as they say the camera never lies, well I wish it did back in January when I saw a very fat, overweight and blotted lovely, I really did think i look good that night oh how wrong. I can thank the pictures now as I know I will never look or be that weight again.

How did you all get started on your weight loss travel, how have pictures effected you?

No comments:

Post a Comment