Wednesday 21 April 2010

Dumbell Matrix & Carb Cycling the Wave

Dumbbell Matrix & Wave

Yesterday was the introduction of the wave, which I have done a couple of times before , but when I did it before I gave in and this time now I know why me and the group are using this for the weight loss, I am not going to give in. It is not as bad as I thought and I am having to think outside of the box when it comes to food. I never thought I would have salad for breakfast, but it was really nice with the eggs and very filling.

I have been to the gym today and done 45 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the cross trainer as I am still keeping my fitness up as I have my 10k run in a couple of months, so need to keep it going for that.

I have also done IMT and power circuit today which I really got the heart rate going which was really good, I am also glad to introduce the dumbbell matrix which I really enjoyed last night. so its great to mix all the different training up. I am going to do the IMT later as I enjoy how it stretches out my body in the evening and it also keeps my mind of snacking after dinner too.

So as the third week is going really well and still enjoying the food and training.

Jules & Megan and the support of the online support has been really great.

Check Dax Moy gym out http://www.londonpersonaltrainingstudio.com

1 comment:

  1. I love DB Matrix warm-ups :) I can never remember a whole sequence off pat though! Great to hear you're still loving the new food and training plans 3 weeks in! x

    ReplyDelete