Sunday 4 April 2010

What a Lady

A very special person who has been helping me since January in my bid to lose weight and to be a be a healthy person. I would like to mention and if I can get your support for a great cause.

Jo is a person who is a inspiration and a support to a lot of people. She has also shown me today its ok to be human and its ok to make mistakes, every day is your day and I try to be the best I can be.
Jo is running a half marathon in July and has set up a Just Giving page to donate to a stroke charity in memory of Jenn who died of a stroke last July, aged just 24.

People have already donated over £600

http://www.justgiving.com/justagirl

Please help if you can and also fellow friends and bloggers spread the word.

Happy Easter All. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment