Friday 2 April 2010

New health kick with Dax Moy

Dax Moy
I start the 6 week programme on Tuesday so excited really cant wait. Phoned Julie the head trainer this evening and she really pleased to have me on board.

Will explain more to everyone on Tuesday but what we covered today was the following.

First half of the hour session is food and how food effects us.
Elimination diet explained and discussed.
Then the rest of the 30mins is exercises for maximum results.
Also we will have 40mins routine to do every day and some homework on food and taking care of the body in general.

I have already had my last coffee, sugar free squash and sweetener is going to the back of the cupboard, probably will throw it out next week.

My last alcoholic drink is tomorrow. Drinking does not really bother me, so I know I be fine with not drinking. I think coffee and sugar free squash will be the hardest, but I know it will make me feel better once the craving or the habit goes.

What do you think you would miss most if you had to give it up ?

2 comments:

  1. Good question for me it's coffee. Love the taste of the really good organic coffee... know it's bad for me though : )

    Good to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dax coffee is a big thing for me, it keeps me going when so tired. Is thing is there anything you can suggest to fill it place.

    150% on board. Looking forward to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete