Wednesday 24 March 2010

Down on the scales.

I am so happy lost 4lbs, even with a bit of fluid retention on my legs.

Dont really care about the scales, but its good to see the numbers going down.

Had a great workout at the gym. Today I did 30 mins back weights, have really got the hang of the deadlifts, did 3 sets of 30kgs, 9-8,9 so very good for me, also working hard on my form.o

In my workout also did
Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 8 reps
T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 8 reps
Standing Rows: 3 sets of 8 reps
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 8 reps

Also did 20 minutes on the stepper, 33 mins on cross trainer, 11 minutes hiit, oh my god so hard, but I did it and each session of my HIIT, I add a extra minute to keep pushing myself.

HIIT and the stepper really gets me sweating, which I love. When I did the stepper it was really pouring off me. So I know I have worked hard.

I heart the gym and weights.

With my clean eating 80/90% of the time and all my serious exercise, I have never felt so lean or healthy. I have been this weight before that I am now, but not so fit or healthy.

I find it so hard sitting still at home.

How do you all feel health wise and how do you combat not being able to sit still ?

Please feel free to comment, even just to say hi,

1 comment:

  1. It is a fantastic feeling isn't it?

    Whilst not eating clean, I loved the lean way I felt last autumn. Another stone to go and I'll be back there but this time with the benefits of excellent nutrition too.

    Feeling active is great - you get far more done with seemingly no more effort, like you're cramming in two lives.

    Mind you by 9.30 at night I'm ready for bed!

    ReplyDelete