Sunday 7 March 2010

Size 14 clothes bite the dust.

I am happy to say, I no longer have to wear size 14 clothes any more. I have been a size 14 for the last year and a half, now I have sorted myself out with my food and exercise I am now a size 12. Well depending on the shop.

But nice to know I no longer have to buy 14.

So now I have to train hard so I can once again wear my size 10's. I was a size 10 when my son was a year old, but once I got to my goal weigh of 9.3 I feel pregnant with my daughter. Once I had my daughter I did loss some weigh but once I stopped breast feeding all the weight and some more went on. I have been up and down for about 3 years on a constant yo yo, due to a break up, depression and leaving my family home and all the ups and down go with it all.

So its nice to know that with the size 14 gone and the yo yo disappearing I get closer to my goal of size 10. I know once I get to my goal it wont really matter about the scales, its the clothes and my fitness that really matters.

To fail is to stop trying so every day I am going to be the best I can in every possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment