Wednesday 28 July 2010

Planning and Goals.

Well the planning I am doing is my wedding for next year. We have a date we want and hopefully the reception location is sorted so going well so far. Once I have booked things I will start posting more details. Its long way off but I want to be organized for a change.

My goals are forever changing and they really do keep me on my toes. I am looking at the moment at really reducing the size on my waist and my back. They are areas that have some fat on and I really want to lean them out more. So just going to keep on training and hopefully the areas will lean out while the rest of me does too.

Food I am not being to strict on, but a lot of things I dont have, but I am having sugar and a little fizz drinks no where near the amount I use to have. So very pleased bad habits are not all back. I am staying in my calories and have lost 1lb this week, so nice and steady.

Hope everyone is well

Say hi when you drop by xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Good to hear the plans are coming along - how exciting is that! :o) There was a good post on Dax's site somewhere about how you can't target areas for weight loss - you have to go with the flow and wait for it to happen as you get fitter. Well done on the weight loss - and be careful of those fizzy drinks - bad! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue its is very exciting. Every thing seems to be going smoothly. I am starting to go with the flow and just keeping up with the training.

    Lol no not to much fizzy i know its bad, so tend to have water and oj mostly. How are you getting along. x

    ReplyDelete