Saturday 31 July 2010

worst mood ever lol.

I really dont know what is wrong with me been in a foul mood for the last few days. I think everything is just getting to me.
I wanted to take the kids to see shrek yesterday but did not have the money, so I think that got to me the most, as I never let the kids down. Really was not my fault as my money did not go in.

Apart from my mood everything else is fine. I am sticking to healthy eating, I am up to date with my training. Also lost weight this week so now down to 139 pounds my lowest weight for ages.

I am hoping my bad mood will be shifted by a nice workout at the gym and a relaxing swim.

What do you all do to get out of a bad mood and what helps you.

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the gym & working out a bad mood - it does really help

    ReplyDelete