Thursday 22 July 2010

Wedding Dress - Problem

Hi All,

As most of you know I am getting married next December.

So today after I went to the dentist, I had some time before had to pick up Mia from nursery. So I went to the wedding shop to try on dresses. I look at a few dresses but as I am really short they seem to be very over powering. So pick up a shorter one just to have a look. I picked out a size 12 and when I tried it on it was to tight on the back. I have over a year to fit into the dress so not to stressed out, but still I thought surely after losing over 3 stone I would be able to fit into a size 12.

So my next goal is just to keep training and hopefully my back will lean out with some time. I have always been top heavy so maybe its something I will have to just get use to not really sure.

What do you like and dislike about your body. x

3 comments:

  1. You do know that wedding dresses are not sized like normal dresses so a size 12 is more like a high street 10. I found it really upsetting when I went for mine & was trying on 16s - but by the time the wedding came round my dress had to be drastically altered. So don't go by the size on the label.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, has made me feel a bit down, as I have worked so hard I really wanted to be able to wear at least a twelve. You have made me feel a bit happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd second what Fudgey said - I hate the way that sizes differ so much between shops. I can wear anything from a 10 to a 16 on the same day! Don't worry about it - just go with what ever you feel special in.

    ReplyDelete