Tuesday 22 June 2010

Day 15 - Half way there

Here are my new measurements

Starting weight 10. 10 - have not done weigh yet.
Bust 35.5 - 35 - so minus half inch
Under bust 31.5 - 31 - minus half a inch
Waist 31.5 - 31 minus half a inch
Hips 35.5 - 35. minus half a inch
Arm 10 - 10 - stayed the same
Top of leg 21 - 20.5 - minus half a inch
Calf 11.5 - 11 minus half a inch

6 inches in total counting both side, so total of 13.5 inches in two weeks.

All my training and hard work is paying off, really pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm having to reply as anonymous as the select profile thing defies me, this is the only one that works.
    In your enthousiasm you forgot you only have 2 sides with legs and arms! So its 4 inches it seems. Still good! If you can multiply that in 2 weeks - and then some, great result. I'm only really losing inches from my hips - 1 1/2, must be from all the squats and spidermans.
    Leoni (leoniravestein.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete